Click here or scroll to read below,
for video and table of contents.
Escaping From Freedom ebook
Download the 19-page ebook for free, and find out from a sociological and psychological basis why democracies become vulnerable to the enticement of authoritarianism. This choice to "escape from freedom" includes the giving away of the principle of democratic rule, and the diminishing of the meaning and reality of individual freedom.
Also find out how we can heal the divisions and pain that result, and move together to a better, more humane future for everyone.
This ebook presents in a clear manner the driving forces behind the move to authoritarianism in this country and some other countries as well, past, present, and future, and how to build a better society so true freedom can prevail.
The ebook builds on the insights of Erich Fromm's iconic book Escape From Freedom, in order to shed light and offer emotional connection.
In this way, we can understand better and take effective action in society to promote healing and improvement in the real quality of life.
Table of Contents
1. Denial (is not just a river in Egypt)
2. The Birth of Wealth, Power, and Alienation
3. The Search for Certainty
4. The Search for Connection and Belonging
5. The Two Meanings of Power
6. The Big Heart for Creating Peace
7. The Deceiving Lures of Nazism and Fascism
8. Growing Responsible, Truly Free Citizens
9. Re-Humanizing Our Society